Yankee Alliance Pharmacy programs provide high cost medication savings solutions for all classes of trade.
Our Pharmacy programs focus on aggregated contracts, generic auto substitution program, failure to supply programs, shortage mitigation strategies and portfolio utilization. We accomplish this through:
- Benchmarking members' medication expenses and purchasing performance.
- Contract analysis of both the Rational Choice and standard Premier contract portfolios.
- Clinical support in evaluating medication usage to determine pharmacotherapeutic/pharmacoeconomic impact utilizing evidence-based criteria.
- Pharmacy Contract Analysis Reports biannually. These reports dig deep into your data and review your purchases to help you choose the best product in the category to ensure best pricing and formulation.
- Pharmacy Medication Evaluation studies that benchmark specific product usage against peers, provide best practices and clinical direction Pharmacy Directors can take to reduce cost.
- Continuing education credits tied to member specific data that leverage opportunities and are used to drive savings.
- Pharmacy capital and services contracts.