FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – April 06, 2016; Med World Live, Inc. is proud to announce a new partnership with Yankee Alliance, LLC, a Group Purchasing Organization (Andover, MA). Med World Live will be working with Yankee Alliances’ suppliers to build a video repository of sales and product demos using our multi-angle video portal technology. This interactive platform will allow hospital purchasing and value analysis teams to view and vet products. The videos will include marketing and regulatory documentation, interviews, animations, and much more. This partnership will create huge value for vendor suppliers by increasing product exposure to Yankee Alliance’s 12,600 members.
Value Adds For Yankee Alliance Supplier Community:
- Increase product exposure and sales revenue
- Standardize product delivery to Supply Chain
- All marketing and regulatory documentation (i.e. FDA, 510K, Clinical trials, etc.) can be easily uploaded and updated
- Ability to promote products under new GPO contracts through Live Streaming events to a large audience of hospital purchasing teams
Value Adds for Hospital Supply Chain and Value Analysis Teams (VAT):
- One central repository where Supply Chain and VAT teams can view product demos along with associated documentation
- Increase efficiencies and purchasing power of sourcing for buyers
- Buyers can interact with suppliers and vet products through Live Streaming events or view the recorded event at a later time
- Reduce in-person vendor representative appointments
The Med World Live portal technology offers a unique viewing experience where users can control up to four synced camera angles of product demos, in-servicing, live and cadaveric procedures. Our online, interactive portal technology allows reps and physicians to learn remotely and repetitively reducing our customer’s costs of travel and expenses associated with on-site training.
About Yankee Alliance
Yankee Alliance is a member-driven healthcare group purchasing organization founded in 1984 on a belief in collaboration, that working together can achieve more than working alone. Their mission is twofold: to work with members to reduce supply and operating expenses through aggregation of data, purchasing, ideas and knowledge and to excel in strategic innovations that continually assist members in reducing their cost while recognizing their individual needs. Today, Yankee Alliance remains true to the foundational belief in collaboration and has grown to over 12,600 members in all classes of trades across all 50 states. For more information visit www.yankeealliance.com.
For more information please contact; Amy Campbell, Senior Vice President, Administration, Yankee Alliance, (978) 470-2000 or at email@example.com.