Yankee Alliance is committed to an ethical corporate culture.
Our Code of Conduct affirms our commitment to high standards of ethical practices and expectations that are designed to help us make the right decisions. These principles and policies guide employees with respect to standards of conduct in our relationships with our members, suppliers, and our business partners. This document defines our policies regarding conflicts of interest, member relations, product evaluations and vendor grievances.
To further our commitment to the highest ethical standards, Yankee Alliance is a member of the Healthcare Group Purchasing Industry Initiative (HGPII) , an organization of the nation's leading GPOs, founded in 2005 to promote and monitor best ethical and business practices in purchasing for hospitals and other healthcare providers. All HGPII members complete an annual Public Accountability Questionnaire which addresses important areas of business practice and reports on its own policies and actions. Additionally, HGPII members adhere to six core principles of ethics and business conduct and are required to:
- Have and adhere to written code of business conduct. The code establishes high ethical values expected for all within the Signatory's organization.
- Train all within the organization as to their personal responsibilities under the code.
- Work toward the twin goals of high quality healthcare and cost effectiveness.
- Work toward an open and competitive purchasing process free of conflicts of interest and any undue influences.
- Have the responsibility to each other to share their best practices in implementing the Principles; each Signatory shall participate in an annual Best Practices Forum.
- Be accountable to the public.
Should you wish to file a compliance report please do so using one of the methods indicated below. Yankee Alliance has designated the Vice President of Human Resources as the Compliance Officer. Reports can be filed with a supervisor or directly with the Compliance Officer.
Discussions and inquiries will be conducted promptly, professionally, and with strict confidence to the extent appropriate or permitted by policy or law. Should you wish to have complete anonymity, you may file a report through a number of means. Although your right to remain anonymous will be respected, you are encouraged to identify yourself to the Compliance Officer.
You can file a report by:
|or traditional mail:|| Yankee Alliance
138 River Road
Andover, MA 01810